For Lawyers and Linguists
Suzanne Deliscar has developed and presented over 50 training programs for translators, interpreters and lawyers with a focus on legal translation, official document translation, and marketing. A list of these webinars available on-demand is set out below. New webinar sessions, both live and on-demand, will be listed as they become available. Ms. Deliscar is pleased to have collaborated with the following organizations and companies to provide translator and interpreter continuing education courses, as well as training for lawyers and “Ask the Lawyer” days for the public:
- eCPD Webinars
- American Translators Association
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists, and Interpreters Council (CTTIC-EDU)
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)
- The Alexandria Project
- Orangeville Public Library
- Guelph Public Library
- Brampton Public Library
- Lamb of God Fellowship
- Bramalea Church of God
- Covenant Alliance Church
- KTV Kennisnet
- Black Female Lawyers Network
- Attorney Credits
- Ontario Bar Association
- 10 Carden
- TD Canada Trust
- Multi-Languages Corporation
- Probus Clubs
- ACADEMIA Webinars
- Dufferin Parent Support Network
- Glendon College, York University
- Colorado Translators Association
- Bloor Information and Life Skills Centre
- Mississauga Public Library
- Guelph Women in Networking
- Bank of Montreal
She is also available to lecture globally at translator and interpreter conferences, workshops, and within university course programs, both in-person and via the Internet. Please contact Ms. Deliscar at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
For presentations and training for lawyers, click here.
For presentations and training for linguists, click here.
For “Ask the Lawyer” Days, click here.